Monday, June 24, 2013

About Me :)


Hi! My name is Kate Vertudazo, 13 years old, and although I'm 100% Filipino, I was born and raised in Tandag City.


 As a youth I was heavily into reading books and music. These days I enjoy reading , and also writing short stories. I enjoy reading and I probably couldn't live without it. My favorite genres of books are Romance, Comedy, and Horror/Thriller. When I'm bored, I'll search some books in my house and when I found one, I really enjoyed it and can't stop reading.


I like working with my hands and hate being pinned down to a desk.


The latest lesson in life I've learned in that no matter what you do and how hard you try, you will never be able to please everyone and have to accept the fact that others will try to bring you down no matter how good your intentions are.



 Reading is my Passion and I can't leave without it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment